OffNote Labs is an open platform for doing research, build cutting-edge tools and publish scientific work. We welcome curious, motivated students, from any engineering background, eager to push beyond their comfort zones to solve hard AI problems.
- No kidding, no PhD involved!
- Learn to communicate scientific knowledge
- Problem driven learning
- Flourish in uncertainty: open-ended problems
- Develop and Discover your own research taste
- Build consumable software
- Publish in top conferences
We invite researchers and mentors to from industry to talk about practical research problems and share their background, career journey, with our young researchers. We love to learn from their experiences, successes and failures!
We are glad to host talks from leading AI Researchers, across the world. The talks are available in our Youtube channel.
- Gaurav Chakraborty. Towards a Graph Neural Networks approach to Recommender Systems.
- Aakar Gupta [Facebook]. Solving the Text Input Problem in Augmented / Virtual Reality.
- Anush Sankaran [Deeplite]. The Science of Deep Learning Model Compression.
- Sherin Thomas [Grid.ai]. MLOps in Production.
- Arvind Ramanathan [Argonne National Labs]. Computational Drug Discovery.
- Harishankar Haridas [Airtel X Labs]. Automatic Speech Recognition.
- Daksh Varshneya [Rasa]. Conversational Assistants.
- Siddharth Sharma [Facebook]. Scalable Document Search.
- Chellapriyadharshini Maharajan [Target]. Conversational Assistants.
- Mazhar Shaikh [PhotoGauge]. TinyML.
- Ganesh Anand [Pegara]. TinyML.
- Learn to Bind and Grow Neural Structures, Azhar Shaikh, Nishant Sinha. CODS-COMAD'21.
- Gestop: Customizable Gesture Control of Computer Systems, Sriram Krishna, Nishant Sinha. CODS-COMAD'21.
- An Integrated Method for Realtime 2D Hand Pose Detection, Nihal Rao, Nishant Sinha. CODS-COMAD'21.
- Image Captioning with Pretrained Language Generators, Saketh Vishnubhatla and Nishant Sinha. CODS-COMAD'21.