OffNote Labs invites applications for its exclusive, fun and ambitious AI research program for young researchers.
Our strategic curriculum helps young researchers grow, learn to distil and communicate, develop a taste for doing top-notch research, learn rigor and do work that they are proud of.
- Freedom to work on cutting-edge research problems in AI and Deep Learning: NLP, Computer Vision, Speech and Systems
- Open to all engineering disciplines
- Problems tuned to your skill level, but a good familiarity with deep learning required
- Read latest papers, code repositories; explore to select interesting research problems, implement your ideas, present research talks, write paper summaries, and more.
- Current participants hail the program as a unique, unparalleled, cross-domain learning experience which improves both their research and coding skills.
- Students aspiring for higher studies value this program as a stepping stone.
- The program is tough: designed for self-motivated, ambitious individuals, who love to learn, build disruptive software and contribute to open-source research community.
- Several students published their research from this program.
Problems we’ve worked on include multi-modal perception/translation, conversational bots, augmented reality, speech synthesis, multi-task learning, generative models, tinyML, ML/data compilers.
Read about the experience of past members of the program @Medium.
Please submit the application form here.
- Research Articles, Events: Research Page
- Research blogs: @Medium
- Research Talks and Updates: @LinkedIn
- Open-source projects: @Github